The Influence of Deformation Mechanisms on Rupture of AZ31B Magnesium Alloy Sheet at Elevated Temperatures
- Norbert Hort,
- Suveen N. Mathaudhu,
- Neale R. Neelameggham and
- Martyn Alderman
Published Online: 20 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 The Minerals, Metals & Materials Society. All rights reserved.
Magnesium Technology 2013
How to Cite
Antoniswamy, A. R., Carpenter, A. J., Carter, J. T., Hector, L. G. and Taleff, E. M. (2013) The Influence of Deformation Mechanisms on Rupture of AZ31B Magnesium Alloy Sheet at Elevated Temperatures, in Magnesium Technology 2013 (eds N. Hort, S. N. Mathaudhu, N. R. Neelameggham and M. Alderman), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118663004.ch34
- Published Online: 20 FEB 2013
- Published Print: 22 FEB 2013
Print ISBN: 9781118605523
Online ISBN: 9781118663004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!