Twenty-Six Species of Oncaeidae (Copepoda: Cyclopoida) from the Southwest Pacific-Antarctica Area
- David L. Pawson
Published Online: 16 MAR 2013
Copyright © 1976 by the American Geophysical Union.
Biology of the Antarctic Seas VI
How to Cite
Heron, G. A. (1976) Twenty-Six Species of Oncaeidae (Copepoda: Cyclopoida) from the Southwest Pacific-Antarctica Area, in Biology of the Antarctic Seas VI (ed D. L. Pawson), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1002/9781118664599.ch2
- Published Online: 16 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1976
Print ISBN: 9780875901299
Online ISBN: 9781118664599
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!