Air Temperature and Two-Dimensional Wind Profiles in the Lowest 32 Meters as a Function of Bulk Stability
- Paul C. Dalrymple,
- A. J. Riordan,
- A. Riordan,
- Allen J. Riordan,
- Gunter Weller,
- H. H. Lettau,
- H. Lettau,
- L. A. Stroschein,
- L. S. Kundla,
- Leander A. Stroschein,
- M. Kuhn,
- Peter Schwerdtfeger,
- Robert C. Lile and
- Uwe Radok
Published Online: 16 MAR 2013
Copyright © 1977 by the American Geophysical Union.
Meteorological Studies at Plateau Station, Antarctica
How to Cite
Lettau, H., Riordan, A. and Kuhn, M. (1977) Air Temperature and Two-Dimensional Wind Profiles in the Lowest 32 Meters as a Function of Bulk Stability, in Meteorological Studies at Plateau Station, Antarctica (eds P. C. Dalrymple, A. J. Riordan, A. Riordan, A. J. Riordan, G. Weller, H. H. Lettau, H. Lettau, L. A. Stroschein, L. S. Kundla, L. A. Stroschein, M. Kuhn, P. Schwerdtfeger, R. C. Lile and U. Radok), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1002/9781118664872.ch6
- Published Online: 16 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1977
Print ISBN: 9780875901251
Online ISBN: 9781118664872
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!