Published Online: 17 MAR 2013
Copyright 1989 by the American Geophysical Union.
Physical and Hydrologic-Flow Properties of Fractures: Las Vegas, Nevada-Zion Canyon, Utah-Grand Canyon, Arizona-Yucca Mountain, Nevada July 20-24, 1989
How to Cite
Barton, C. C., Hsieh, P. A., Angelier, J., Bergerat, F., Bouroz, C., Dettinger, M. D. and Weeks, E. P. (1989) References, in Physical and Hydrologic-Flow Properties of Fractures: Las Vegas, Nevada-Zion Canyon, Utah-Grand Canyon, Arizona-Yucca Mountain, Nevada July 20-24, 1989, American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1002/9781118667392.refs
- Published Online: 17 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1989
Print ISBN: 9780875906508
Online ISBN: 9781118667392
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!