Cenozoic Sedimentary and Climatic Record, Ross Sea Region, Antarctica
- James P. Kennett and
- Detlef A. Warnke
Published Online: 16 MAR 2013
Copyright 1993 by the American Geophysical Union.
The Antarctic Paleoenvironment: A Perspective on Global Change: Part Two
How to Cite
Hambrey, M. J. and Barrett, P. J. (1993) Cenozoic Sedimentary and Climatic Record, Ross Sea Region, Antarctica, in The Antarctic Paleoenvironment: A Perspective on Global Change: Part Two (eds J. P. Kennett and D. A. Warnke), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1002/9781118668061.ch6
- Published Online: 16 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1993
Print ISBN: 9780875908380
Online ISBN: 9781118668061
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!