High Amplitude Aeromagnetic Anomaly Over the Butcher Ridge Igneous Complex: Evidence of Possible Jurassic Cumulate Rocks in the Transantarctic Mountains Bordering the Ross Embayment
- David H. Elliot and
- George L. Blaisdell
Published Online: 16 MAR 2013
Copyright 1995 by the American Geophysical Union
Contributions to Antarctic Research IV
How to Cite
Behrendt, J. C., McCafferty, A. E., Damaske, D. and Kyle, P. R. (1995) High Amplitude Aeromagnetic Anomaly Over the Butcher Ridge Igneous Complex: Evidence of Possible Jurassic Cumulate Rocks in the Transantarctic Mountains Bordering the Ross Embayment, in Contributions to Antarctic Research IV (eds D. H. Elliot and G. L. Blaisdell), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1002/9781118668207.ch1
- Published Online: 16 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1995
Print ISBN: 9780875908762
Online ISBN: 9781118668207
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!