Published Online: 17 MAR 2013
Copyright 1989 by the American Geophysical Union.
Tectonostratigraphic Terranes in the Northern Appalachians: Their Distribution, Origin, and Age; Evidence for Their Existence. Albany, New York to Providence, Rhode Island, July 19-26, 1989
How to Cite
Zen, E.-a., Hepburn, J.Christopher., Kidd, W. S.F., Robinson, P., Skehan, J. W. and Thompson, J. B. (1989) References, in Tectonostratigraphic Terranes in the Northern Appalachians: Their Distribution, Origin, and Age; Evidence for Their Existence. Albany, New York to Providence, Rhode Island, July 19-26, 1989, American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1002/9781118669594.refs
- Published Online: 17 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1989
Print ISBN: 9780875905600
Online ISBN: 9781118669594
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!