Remote Sensing Applied to Hydrocarbon Exploration in the Denver/Julesburg Basin, Colorado
- Keenan Lee,
- Daniel H. Knepper Jr.,
- Fred A. Kruse,
- Ronald W. Marrs and
- Nancy M. Milton
Published Online: 15 MAR 2013
Copyright 1989 by the American Geophysical Union.
Remote Sensing in Exploration Geology: Golden, Colorado to Washington, D.C., June 30-July 8, 1989
How to Cite
Marrs, R. W. (1989) Remote Sensing Applied to Hydrocarbon Exploration in the Denver/Julesburg Basin, Colorado, in Remote Sensing in Exploration Geology: Golden, Colorado to Washington, D.C., June 30-July 8, 1989 (eds K. Lee, D. H. Knepper, F. A. Kruse, R. W. Marrs and N. M. Milton), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1002/9781118669877.ch7
- Published Online: 15 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1989
Print ISBN: 9780875905648
Online ISBN: 9781118669877
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!