On the Apparent Exponential Relaxation Curves at the Central Regions of the Last Pleistocene Ice Sheets
- Jerry X. Mitrovica and
- Bert L.A. Vermeersen
Published Online: 17 MAR 2013
Copyright 2002 by the American Geophysical Union.
Ice Sheets, Sea Level and the Dynamic Earth
How to Cite
Fang, M. and Hager, B. H. (2002) On the Apparent Exponential Relaxation Curves at the Central Regions of the Last Pleistocene Ice Sheets, in Ice Sheets, Sea Level and the Dynamic Earth (eds J. X. Mitrovica and B. L.A. Vermeersen), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1002/9781118670101.ch13
- Published Online: 17 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2002
Print ISBN: 9780875905310
Online ISBN: 9781118670101
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!