Vostok Subglacial Lake: A Review of Geophysical Data Regarding Its Discovery and Topographic Setting
- Martin J. Siegert and
- Mahlon C. Kennicutt II
Published Online: 25 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2011 by the American Geophysical Union.
Antarctic Subglacial Aquatic Environments
How to Cite
Siegert, M. J., Popov, S. and Studinger, M. (2011) Vostok Subglacial Lake: A Review of Geophysical Data Regarding Its Discovery and Topographic Setting, in Antarctic Subglacial Aquatic Environments (eds M. J. Siegert and M. C. Kennicutt), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1002/9781118670354.ch4
- Published Online: 25 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2011
Print ISBN: 9780875904825
Online ISBN: 9781118670354
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!