The Geomorphic Signature of Massive Subglacial Floods in Victoria Land, Antarctica
- Martin J. Siegert and
- Mahlon C. Kennicutt II
Published Online: 25 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2011 by the American Geophysical Union.
Antarctic Subglacial Aquatic Environments
How to Cite
Marchant, D. R., Jamieson, S. S. R. and Sugden, D. E. (2011) The Geomorphic Signature of Massive Subglacial Floods in Victoria Land, Antarctica, in Antarctic Subglacial Aquatic Environments (eds M. J. Siegert and M. C. Kennicutt), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1002/9781118670354.ch7
- Published Online: 25 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2011
Print ISBN: 9780875904825
Online ISBN: 9781118670354
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!