1. Algorithmic Trading: Issues and Preliminary Evidence
- Frédéric Abergel,
- Jean-Philippe Bouchaud,
- Thierry Foucault,
- Charles-Albert Lehalle and
- Mathieu Rosenbaum
Published Online: 15 APR 2013
This edition first published in 2012 © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Market Microstructure: Confronting Many Viewpoints
How to Cite
Foucault, T. (2012) Algorithmic Trading: Issues and Preliminary Evidence, in Market Microstructure: Confronting Many Viewpoints (eds F. Abergel, J.-P. Bouchaud, T. Foucault, C.-A. Lehalle and M. Rosenbaum), John Wiley & Sons Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118673553.ch1
- Published Online: 15 APR 2013
- Published Print: 7 MAY 2012
Print ISBN: 9781119952411
Online ISBN: 9781118673553
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!