6. Geriatric Pharmacotherapy
- Brent C. Williams MD, MPH1,
- Preeti N. Malani MD, MSJ2 and
- David H. Wesorick MD3
Published Online: 26 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 by John Wiley & Sons, Inc. All rights reserved
Hospitalists' Guide to the Care of Older Patients
How to Cite
Solomon, G., Montaño, M. A. and Walker, P. C. (2013) Geriatric Pharmacotherapy, in Hospitalists' Guide to the Care of Older Patients (eds B. C. Williams, P. N. Malani and D. H. Wesorick), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118674963.ch6
Divisions of General Medicine and Geriatrics and Palliative Care, Department of Internal Medicine, University of Michigan
Division of Infectious Diseases, Department of Internal Medicine, University of Michigan, Geriatric Research Education and Clinical Center, Veterans Affairs Ann Arbor Healthcare System
Division of General Medicine, Hospitalist Program, Department of Internal Medicine, University of Michigan
- Published Online: 26 JUL 2013
- Published Print: 23 AUG 2013
Print ISBN: 9781118127926
Online ISBN: 9781118674963
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!