14. Aminoglycosides and Aminocyclitols
- Steeve Giguère DVM, PhD, DACVIM Professor, Large Animal Internal Medicine1,
- John F. Prescott MA, VetMB, PhD Professor2 and
- Patricia M. Dowling DVM, MS, DACVIM, DACVCP Professor, Veterinary Clinical Pharmacology3
Published Online: 16 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Antimicrobial Therapy in Veterinary Medicine, Fifth Edition
How to Cite
Dowling, P. M. (2013) Aminoglycosides and Aminocyclitols, in Antimicrobial Therapy in Veterinary Medicine, Fifth Edition (eds S. Giguère, J. F. Prescott and P. M. Dowling), John Wiley & Sons, Inc, Hoboken, NJ. doi: 10.1002/9781118675014.ch14
Marguerite Hodgson Chair in Equine Studies, College of Veterinary Medicine, University of Georgia
Department of Pathobiology, University of Guelph
Veterinary Biomedical Sciences, University of Saskatchewan
- Published Online: 16 AUG 2013
- Published Print: 20 SEP 2013
Print ISBN: 9780470963029
Online ISBN: 9781118675014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!