15. The Immune System in Liver Transplantation: Rejection vs. Tolerance
- James Neuberger DM, FRCP2,
- James Ferguson MD, FRCPE3 and
- Philip N. Newsome PhD, FRCPE4
Published Online: 19 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Liver Transplantation: Clinical Assessment and Management
How to Cite
Trivedi, P. J. and Jones, N. D. (2013) The Immune System in Liver Transplantation: Rejection vs. Tolerance, in Liver Transplantation: Clinical Assessment and Management (eds J. Neuberger, J. Ferguson and P. N. Newsome), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118675915.ch15
Associate Medical Director, Organ Donation and Transplantation, NHS Blood and Transplant, Bristol; Honorary Consultant Physician, Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Birmingham, UK
Consultant Hepatologist, Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Birmingham, UK
Head of Cell Therapy, Senior Lecturer in Hepatology and Consultant Transplant Hepatologist, Centre for Liver Research and Birmingham NIHR Liver Biomedical Research Unit, Institute of Biomedical Research, The Medical School, University of Birmingham; Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Birmingham, UK
- Published Online: 19 JUL 2013
Print ISBN: 9781118277386
Online ISBN: 9781118675915
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!