3. Cellulose and Cellulose Acetate
- Stephan Kabasci
Published Online: 4 OCT 2013
This edition first published 2014 © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Bio-Based Plastics: Materials and Applications
How to Cite
Ganster, J. and Fink, H.-P. (2013) Cellulose and Cellulose Acetate, in Bio-Based Plastics: Materials and Applications (ed S. Kabasci), John Wiley & Sons Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118676646.ch3
Fraunhofer-Institute for Environmental, Safety, and Energy Technology UMSICHT, Germany
- Published Online: 4 OCT 2013
- Published Print: 13 NOV 2013
Print ISBN: 9781119994008
Online ISBN: 9781118676646
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!