14. Animal Manure Residue Upgrading and Nutrient Recovery in Biofertilisers
- Sven G. Sommer2,
- Morten L. Christensen3,
- Thomas Schmidt4 and
- Lars S. Jensen5
Published Online: 19 JUL 2013
This edition first published 2013 © 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Animal Manure Recycling: Treatment and Management
How to Cite
Jensen, L. S. (2013) Animal Manure Residue Upgrading and Nutrient Recovery in Biofertilisers, in Animal Manure Recycling: Treatment and Management (eds S. G. Sommer, M. L. Christensen, T. Schmidt and L. S. Jensen), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118676677.ch14
Institute of Chemical Engineering, Biotechnology and Environmental Technology, University of Southern Denmark, Denmark
Department of Biotechnology, Chemistry and Environmental Engineering, Aalborg University, Denmark
Technology Transfer Office, Aarhus University, Denmark
Department of Plant and Environmental Sciences, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- Published Online: 19 JUL 2013
- Published Print: 9 SEP 2013
Print ISBN: 9781118488539
Online ISBN: 9781118676677
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!