7. Solid–Liquid Separation of Animal Slurry
- Sven G. Sommer3,
- Morten L. Christensen4,
- Thomas Schmidt5,
- Lars S. Jensen6
Published Online: 19 JUL 2013
This edition first published 2013 © 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Animal Manure Recycling: Treatment and Management
How to Cite
Christensen, M. L., Christensen, K. V. and Sommer, S. G. (2013) Solid–Liquid Separation of Animal Slurry, in Animal Manure Recycling: Treatment and Management (eds S. G. Sommer, M. L. Christensen, T. Schmidt and L. S. Jensen), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118676677.ch7
Institute of Chemical Engineering, Biotechnology and Environmental Technology, University of Southern Denmark, Denmark
Department of Biotechnology, Chemistry and Environmental Engineering, Aalborg University, Denmark
Technology Transfer Office, Aarhus University, Denmark
Department of Plant and Environmental Sciences, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- Published Online: 19 JUL 2013
- Published Print: 9 SEP 2013
Print ISBN: 9781118488539
Online ISBN: 9781118676677
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!