Mechanical Energy Harvesting with Piezoelectric Nanostructures: Great Expectations for Autonomous Systems
- Serge Luryi,
- Jimmy Xu and
- Alex Zaslavsky
Published Online: 14 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Inc. All rights reserved
Future Trends in Microelectronics: Frontiers and Innovations
How to Cite
Ardila, G., Hinchet, R., Montes, L. and Mouis, M. (2013) Mechanical Energy Harvesting with Piezoelectric Nanostructures: Great Expectations for Autonomous Systems, in Future Trends in Microelectronics: Frontiers and Innovations (eds S. Luryi, J. Xu and A. Zaslavsky), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118678107.ch17
- Published Online: 14 JUN 2013
- Published Print: 20 MAY 2013
Print ISBN: 9781118442166
Online ISBN: 9781118678107
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!