Modeling of Synergistic Effect of Cyanex 302 and D2EHPA on Separation of Nickel and Cadmium from Sulfate Leach Liquors of Spent Ni—Cd Batteries
- Anne Kvithyld,
- Christina Meskers,
- Randolph Kirchain,
- Gregory Krumdick,
- Brajendra Mishra,
- Markus Reuter,
- Cong Wang,
- Mark Schlesinger,
- Gabrielle Gaustad,
- Diana Lados and
- Jeffrey Spangenberger
Published Online: 25 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 The Minerals, Metals & Materials Society. All rights reserved.
REWAS 2013: Enabling Materials Resource Sustainability
How to Cite
Vahidi, E., Babakhani, A., Rashchi, F. and Zakeri, A. (2013) Modeling of Synergistic Effect of Cyanex 302 and D2EHPA on Separation of Nickel and Cadmium from Sulfate Leach Liquors of Spent Ni—Cd Batteries, in REWAS 2013: Enabling Materials Resource Sustainability (eds A. Kvithyld, C. Meskers, R. Kirchain, G. Krumdick, B. Mishra, M. Reuter, C. Wang, M. Schlesinger, G. Gaustad, D. Lados and J. Spangenberger), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118679401.ch27
- Published Online: 25 FEB 2013
- Published Print: 19 FEB 2013
Print ISBN: 9781118605875
Online ISBN: 9781118679401
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!