Secondary Processors and Landfills–Partnerships that Work
- Anne Kvithyld,
- Christina Meskers,
- Randolph Kirchain,
- Gregory Krumdick,
- Brajendra Mishra,
- Markus Reuter,
- Cong Wang,
- Mark Schlesinger,
- Gabrielle Gaustad,
- Diana Lados and
- Jeffrey Spangenberger
Published Online: 25 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 The Minerals, Metals & Materials Society. All rights reserved.
REWAS 2013: Enabling Materials Resource Sustainability
How to Cite
Brewer, B. and Roth, D. J. (2013) Secondary Processors and Landfills–Partnerships that Work, in REWAS 2013: Enabling Materials Resource Sustainability (eds A. Kvithyld, C. Meskers, R. Kirchain, G. Krumdick, B. Mishra, M. Reuter, C. Wang, M. Schlesinger, G. Gaustad, D. Lados and J. Spangenberger), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118679401.ch9
- Published Online: 25 FEB 2013
- Published Print: 19 FEB 2013
Print ISBN: 9781118605875
Online ISBN: 9781118679401
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!