5. Conservation Challenges for Madagascar in the Next Decade
- Peter H. Raven8,
- Navjot S. Sodhi9 and
- Luke Gibson9
Published Online: 12 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Conservation Biology : Voices from the Tropics
How to Cite
Rakotomanana, H., Jenkins, R. K.B. and Ratsimbazafy, J. (2013) Conservation Challenges for Madagascar in the Next Decade, in Conservation Biology : Voices from the Tropics (eds P. H. Raven, N. S. Sodhi and L. Gibson), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118679838.ch5
Missouri Botanical Garden
National University of Singapore
- Published Online: 12 JUL 2013
- Published Print: 16 SEP 2013
Print ISBN: 9780470658635
Online ISBN: 9781118679838
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!