8. Market Architecture: A Conceptual Framework and Real-World Systems
- H. Kent Baker and
- Halil Kiymaz
Published Online: 23 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Inc. All rights reserved
Market Microstructure in Emerging and Developed Markets: Price Discovery, Information Flows, and Transaction Costs
How to Cite
Marzo, M. (2013) Market Architecture: A Conceptual Framework and Real-World Systems, in Market Microstructure in Emerging and Developed Markets: Price Discovery, Information Flows, and Transaction Costs (eds H. K. Baker and H. Kiymaz), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118681145.ch8
- Published Online: 23 AUG 2013
- Published Print: 16 AUG 2013
Print ISBN: 9781118278444
Online ISBN: 9781118681145
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!