13. The Safety of Emerging Inorganic and Carbon Nanomaterials
- Ian Colbeck2 and
- Mihalis Lazaridis3
Published Online: 10 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Aerosol Science: Technology and Applications
How to Cite
Reijnders, L. (2013) The Safety of Emerging Inorganic and Carbon Nanomaterials, in Aerosol Science: Technology and Applications (eds I. Colbeck and M. Lazaridis), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118682555.ch13
School of Biological Sciences, University of Essex, UK
Department of Environmental Engineering, Technical University of Crete, Greece
- Published Online: 10 JAN 2014
- Published Print: 31 DEC 2013
Print ISBN: 9781119977926
Online ISBN: 9781118682555
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!