12. Instrumental Techniques for Environmental Trace Analysis
- John R. Dean
Published Online: 18 OCT 2013
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Environmental Trace Analysis: Techniques and Applications
How to Cite
Dean, J. R. (ed) (2013) Instrumental Techniques for Environmental Trace Analysis, in Environmental Trace Analysis: Techniques and Applications, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118683422.ch12
Department of Applied Sciences, Northumbria University, UK
- Published Online: 18 OCT 2013
- Published Print: 29 NOV 2013
Print ISBN: 9781119962700
Online ISBN: 9781118683422
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!