12. Instrumental Techniques for Environmental Trace Analysis
- John R. Dean
Published Online: 18 OCT 2013
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Environmental Trace Analysis: Techniques and Applications
How to Cite
Dean, J. R. (ed) (2013) Instrumental Techniques for Environmental Trace Analysis, in Environmental Trace Analysis: Techniques and Applications, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118683422.ch12
Department of Applied Sciences, Northumbria University, UK
- Published Online: 18 OCT 2013
- Published Print: 29 NOV 2013
Print ISBN: 9781119962700
Online ISBN: 9781118683422
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!