10. Frequency Counts and Check-All-That-Apply (CATA)
Published Online: 19 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Quantitative Sensory Analysis: Psychophysics, Models and Intelligent Design
How to Cite
Lawless, H. T. (2013) Frequency Counts and Check-All-That-Apply (CATA), in Quantitative Sensory Analysis: Psychophysics, Models and Intelligent Design, John Wiley & Sons, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118684818.ch10
- Published Online: 19 JUL 2013
- Published Print: 30 AUG 2013
Print ISBN: 9780470673461
Online ISBN: 9781118684818
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!