Characterization of Pores and Cracks in Underwater Welds by μCT and Digital Optical Microscopy
- Marc De Graef,
- Henning Friis Poulsen,
- Alexis Lewis,
- Jeff Simmons and
- George Spanos
Published Online: 8 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2012 The Minerals, Metals & Materials Society. All rights reserved.
1 International Conference on 3D Materials Science
How to Cite
Paciornik, S., Bernthaler, T., dos Santos, V., Monteiro, M., Mauricio, M. H., Bracarense, A. and Pessoa, E. (2012) Characterization of Pores and Cracks in Underwater Welds by μCT and Digital Optical Microscopy, in 1 International Conference on 3D Materials Science (eds M. De Graef, H. F. Poulsen, A. Lewis, J. Simmons and G. Spanos), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118686768.ch27
- Published Online: 8 MAY 2013
- Published Print: 29 JUN 2012
Print ISBN: 9781118470398
Online ISBN: 9781118686768
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!