Recommended reading and web sites
- Geoff Daniels PhD, FRCPath Consultant Clinical Scientist and Head of Diagnostics1 and
- Imelda Bromilow MSc, CBiol Scientific Consultant2
Published Online: 6 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Essential Guide to Blood Groups, Third Edition
How to Cite
Daniels, G. and Bromilow, I. (eds) (2013) Recommended reading and web sites, in Essential Guide to Blood Groups, Third Edition, John Wiley & Sons, Oxford. doi: 10.1002/9781118688915.refs
IBGRL, Bristol Institute for Transfusion Services, NHS Blood and Transplant, Bristol, UK
- Published Online: 6 SEP 2013
- Published Print: 3 SEP 2013
Print ISBN: 9781118688922
Online ISBN: 9781118688915
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!