1. Photogenerated Intermediates: Principles and Practice
- Angelo Albini and
- Maurizio Fagnoni
Published Online: 12 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 by John Wiley & Sons, Inc. All rights reserved.
Photochemically-Generated Intermediates In Synthesis
How to Cite
Albini, A. and Fagnoni, M. (eds) (2013) Photogenerated Intermediates: Principles and Practice, in Photochemically-Generated Intermediates In Synthesis, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, New Jersey. doi: 10.1002/9781118689202.ch01
PhotoGreen Lab, Department of Chemistry, University of Pavia, Pavia, Italy
- Published Online: 12 JUL 2013
- Published Print: 23 AUG 2013
Print ISBN: 9780470915349
Online ISBN: 9781118689202
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!