11. Adult Bone Diseases That Begin in Childhood
- Ernesto Tomei MD5,
- Sofia Battisti MD6,
- Milvia Martino MD8,
- Daniel B. Nissman MD MPH MSEE9 and
- Richard C. Semelka MD10
Published Online: 30 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2014 by John Wiley & Sons, Inc. All rights reserved
Text-Atlas of Skeletal Age Determination: MRI of the Hand and Wrist in Children
How to Cite
Minisola, S., Carnevale, V., Al Ansari, N., Tomei, E. and Semelka, R. C. (2014) Adult Bone Diseases That Begin in Childhood, in Text-Atlas of Skeletal Age Determination: MRI of the Hand and Wrist in Children (eds E. Tomei, S. Battisti, M. Martino, D. B. Nissman and R. C. Semelka), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118692202.ch11
Associate Professor of Radiology, Department of Radiology, Oncology and Anatomy Pathology, Sapienza University of Rome, Rome, Italy
Clinical Research Scholar, MR Section, Department of Radiology, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, North Carolina, USA
Department of Radiology, Oncology and Anatomy Pathology, Sapienza University of Rome, Rome, Italy
Clinical Assistant Professor of Radiology, Department of Radiology, Musculoskeletal Section, UNC School of Medicine, Chapel Hill, North Carolina, USA
Professor of Radiology; Director of Magnetic Resonance Services; Vice Chair of Quality and Safety, Department of Radiology, UNC School of Medicine, Chapel Hill, North Carolina, USA
- Published Online: 30 NOV 2013
- Published Print: 3 JAN 2014
Print ISBN: 9781118692271
Online ISBN: 9781118692202
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!