9. The Role of Cultural Competence in Prescribing Medications
Published Online: 15 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2012 by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Advanced Practice Registered Nurse as a Prescriber
How to Cite
Brown, M. A. and Kaplan, L. (2012) The Role of Cultural Competence in Prescribing Medications, in The Advanced Practice Registered Nurse as a Prescriber, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., West Sussex, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118696965.ch9
- Published Online: 15 MAY 2013
- Published Print: 6 FEB 2012
Print ISBN: 9780813805245
Online ISBN: 9781118696965
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!