4. Towards the Visible Light-Driven Water Splitting Device: Ruthenium Water Oxidation Catalysts with Carboxylate-Containing Ligands
- Antoni Llobet
Published Online: 18 APR 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Molecular Water Oxidation Catalysis: A Key Topic for New Sustainable Energy Conversion Schemes
How to Cite
Duan, L., Tong, L. and Sun, L. (2014) Towards the Visible Light-Driven Water Splitting Device: Ruthenium Water Oxidation Catalysts with Carboxylate-Containing Ligands, in Molecular Water Oxidation Catalysis: A Key Topic for New Sustainable Energy Conversion Schemes (ed A. Llobet), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118698648.ch4
Institute of Chemical Research of Catalonia, Tarragona, Spain
- Published Online: 18 APR 2014
- Published Print: 16 MAY 2014
Print ISBN: 9781118413371
Online ISBN: 9781118698648
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!