12. Ethical and Legal Aspects of Publishing: Avoiding Plagiarism and Other Issues
- Karen Holland and
- Roger Watson
Published Online: 31 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2012 by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.,
Writing for Publication in Nursing and Healthcare
How to Cite
Pierson, C. A. (2012) Ethical and Legal Aspects of Publishing: Avoiding Plagiarism and Other Issues, in Writing for Publication in Nursing and Healthcare (eds K. Holland and R. Watson), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.,, West Sussex, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118702727.ch12
- Published Online: 31 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 14 AUG 2012
Print ISBN: 9780470657829
Online ISBN: 9781118702727
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!