4. Writing for Publication: The Book Review
- Karen Holland and
- Roger Watson
Published Online: 31 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2012 by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.,
Writing for Publication in Nursing and Healthcare
How to Cite
Whitehead, D. (2012) Writing for Publication: The Book Review, in Writing for Publication in Nursing and Healthcare (eds K. Holland and R. Watson), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.,, West Sussex, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118702727.ch4
- Published Online: 31 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 14 AUG 2012
Print ISBN: 9780470657829
Online ISBN: 9781118702727
- American Medical Association (AMA);
- American Psychological Association (APA);
- Assessment of mental capacity (AMT);
- Book and media reviews;
- Performance Based Research Funding (PBRF);
- Research Excellence Framework (REF);
- Review Editor
This chapter contains sections titled:
What are the Different Types of Media for Review?
Does Writing a Review Differ From other Scholarly Publications?
Why Write Book/Media Reviews?
Writing Successful and Effective Book/Media Reviews
Tips for Writing Effective Book/Media Reviews: Avoiding the Pitfalls
Dealing with Review Editors
Starting Slow or Ready to Go?