9. Abdominal Pain and Upper Gastrointestinal Bleeding
- Ian Wood MA, RN, DipN (Lond) and
- Michelle Garner MPhil, BSc (Hons), RN, DipN (Lond)
Published Online: 28 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2012 by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Initial Management of Acute Medical Patients
How to Cite
Jordan, T., Harris, R. and Wardle, T. (2012) Abdominal Pain and Upper Gastrointestinal Bleeding, in Initial Management of Acute Medical Patients (eds I. Wood and M. Garner), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd,., West Sussex, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118702864.ch9
- Published Online: 28 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 16 MAR 2012
Print ISBN: 9781444337167
Online ISBN: 9781118702864
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!