3. Neurobiology and Neurophysiology of Behavioral/Psychiatric Disorders
- Edilma L. Yearwood PhD, PMHCNS-BC, FAAN,
- Geraldine S. Pearson PhD, PMHCNS-BC, FAAN and
- Jamesetta A. Newland PhD, FNP-BC, FAANP, DPNAP
Published Online: 28 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2012 by John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Child and Adolescent Behavioral Health
How to Cite
Scahilll, L. D. and Boorin, S. (2012) Neurobiology and Neurophysiology of Behavioral/Psychiatric Disorders, in Child and Adolescent Behavioral Health (eds E. L. Yearwood, G. S. Pearson and J. A. Newland), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., West Sussex, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118704660.ch3
- Published Online: 28 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 9 MAR 2012
Print ISBN: 9780813807867
Online ISBN: 9781118704660
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!