2.7. Cough Associated with COPD and Lung Cancer
- Margaret L. Campbell PhD, RN, FPCN
Published Online: 5 APR 2013
Copyright © 2012 by John Wiley & Sons, Inc.,
Case Studies in Palliative and End-of-Life Care
How to Cite
Nelson, P. (2012) Cough Associated with COPD and Lung Cancer, in Case Studies in Palliative and End-of-Life Care (ed M. L. Campbell), John Wiley & Sons, Inc.,, West Sussex, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118704707.ch17
- Published Online: 5 APR 2013
- Published Print: 9 JUN 2012
Print ISBN: 9780470958254
Online ISBN: 9781118704707
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!