11. Interventional Therapy and Injected Agents for Orofacial Pain and sPasm (Including Botulinum Toxin)
- Glenn T. Clark DDS, MS and
- Raymond A. Dionne DDS, PhD
Published Online: 7 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2012 by John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
How to Cite
Clark, G. T. and Stiles, A. (2012) Interventional Therapy and Injected Agents for Orofacial Pain and sPasm (Including Botulinum Toxin), in Orofacial Pain (eds G. T. Clark and R. A. Dionne), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., West Sussex, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118704851.ch11
- Published Online: 7 MAY 2013
- Published Print: 17 FEB 2012
Print ISBN: 9780813815596
Online ISBN: 9781118704851
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!