52. Equine Headshaking Syndrome
- Chiara Noli3,
- Aiden Foster4 and
- Wayne Rosenkrantz5
Published Online: 25 OCT 2013
© 2014 by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
How to Cite
Schott, H. C. and Petersen, A. D. (2013) Equine Headshaking Syndrome, in Veterinary Allergy (eds C. Noli, A. Foster and W. Rosenkrantz), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118738818.ch52
- Published Online: 25 OCT 2013
- Published Print: 20 DEC 2013
Print ISBN: 9780470672419
Online ISBN: 9781118738818
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!