7. The Role of Bacterial Agents in the Pathogenesis of Canine Atopic Dermatitis
- Chiara Noli2,
- Aiden Foster3 and
- Wayne Rosenkrantz4
Published Online: 25 OCT 2013
© 2014 by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
How to Cite
Lloyd, D. H. (2013) The Role of Bacterial Agents in the Pathogenesis of Canine Atopic Dermatitis, in Veterinary Allergy (eds C. Noli, A. Foster and W. Rosenkrantz), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118738818.ch7
- Published Online: 25 OCT 2013
- Published Print: 20 DEC 2013
Print ISBN: 9780470672419
Online ISBN: 9781118738818
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!