3. The Immunological Basis of Non-IgE-Mediated Reactions
- Dean D. Metcalfe MD3,
- Hugh A. Sampson MD4,
- Ronald A. Simon MD5,6 and
- Gideon Lack MBBCh (Oxon), MA (Oxon), FRCPCH7
Published Online: 24 FEB 2014
This edition first published 2014 © 2008, 2010, 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Food Allergy: Adverse Reactions to Foods and Food Additives, Fifth Edition
How to Cite
Uzzaman, A. and Komarow, H. D. (2013) The Immunological Basis of Non-IgE-Mediated Reactions, in Food Allergy: Adverse Reactions to Foods and Food Additives, Fifth Edition (eds D. D. Metcalfe, H. A. Sampson, R. A. Simon and G. Lack), John Wiley & Sons Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118744185.ch3
Chief, Laboratory of Allergic Diseases, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD, USA
Kurt Hirschhorn Professor of Pediatrics, Dean for Translational Biomedical Sciences, Director, Jaffe Food Allergy Institute Department of Pediatrics, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY, USA
Head, Division of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology, Scripps Clinic, San Diego, CA, USA
Adjunct Professor, Department of Molecular and Experimental Medicine, Scripps Research Institute, La Jolla, CA, USA
Professor of Paediatric Allergy, King's College London Clinical Lead for Allergy Service, Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust, St Thomas' Hospital, London, UK
- Published Online: 24 FEB 2014
- Published Print: 10 DEC 2013
Print ISBN: 9780470672556
Online ISBN: 9781118744185
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!