3. The Evidence: What Works, Why and How?
- Kirsty Forrest3,
- Judy McKimm4 and
- Simon Edgar5
Published Online: 19 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Essential Simulation in Clinical Education
How to Cite
Østergaard, D. and Rosenberg, J. (2013) The Evidence: What Works, Why and How?, in Essential Simulation in Clinical Education (eds K. Forrest, J. McKimm and S. Edgar), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118748039.ch3
Professor, Director of Medical Education, Australian School of Advanced Medicine, Macquarie University, Sydney, Australia
Dean and Professor of Medical Education, Swansea University, Swansea, UK
Consultant Anaesthetist, Education Coordinator, Scottish Clinical Simulation Centre, Director of Medical Education at NHS Lothian, Edinburgh, UK
- Published Online: 19 JUL 2013
- Published Print: 15 NOV 2013
Print ISBN: 9780470671160
Online ISBN: 9781118748039
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!