13. How to Cope with Stress and Depression in Women with Recurrent Miscarriage
- Ole B. Christiansen2,3
Published Online: 8 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
How to Cite
Shakhar, K. and Fleisig, D. (2013) How to Cope with Stress and Depression in Women with Recurrent Miscarriage, in Recurrent Pregnancy Loss (ed O. B. Christiansen), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Oxford. doi: 10.1002/9781118749012.ch13
Unit for Recurrent Miscarriage Fertility Clinic 4071 Rigshospitalet Copenhagen, Denmark
Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Aalborg University Hospital, Aalborg, Denmark
- Published Online: 8 NOV 2013
- Published Print: 10 DEC 2013
Print ISBN: 9780470672945
Online ISBN: 9781118749012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!