2. Drought tolerance mechanisms and their molecular basis
- Matthew A. Jenks4 and
- Paul M. Hasegawa5
Published Online: 10 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Plant Abiotic Stress, Second Edition
How to Cite
Verslues, P. E., Govinal Badiger, B., Ravi, K. and M. Nagaraj, K. (2013) Drought tolerance mechanisms and their molecular basis, in Plant Abiotic Stress, Second Edition (eds M. A. Jenks and P. M. Hasegawa), John Wiley & Sons, Inc, Hoboken, NJ. doi: 10.1002/9781118764374.ch2
United States Arid Land Agricultural Research Center, USDA-ARS, Maricopa, Arizona
Center for Plant Environmental Stress Physiology, Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana
- Published Online: 10 JAN 2014
- Published Print: 20 DEC 2013
Print ISBN: 9781118412176
Online ISBN: 9781118764374
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!