Optimal Process Control through Feature-Based State Tracking Along Process Chains
- Mei Li,
- Carelyn Campbell,
- Katsuyo Thornton,
- Elizabeth Holm and
- Peter Gumbsch
Published Online: 12 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 The Minerals, Metals & Materials Society. All rights reserved
2 World Congress on Integrated Computational Materials Engineering
How to Cite
Senn, M., Link, N. and Gumbsch, P. (2013) Optimal Process Control through Feature-Based State Tracking Along Process Chains, in 2 World Congress on Integrated Computational Materials Engineering (eds M. Li, C. Campbell, K. Thornton, E. Holm and P. Gumbsch), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118767061.ch11
- Published Online: 12 JUL 2013
- Published Print: 21 JUN 2013
Print ISBN: 9781118766897
Online ISBN: 9781118767061
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!