Virtual Prototyping of Lightweight Designs Made with Cold and Hot Formed Tailored Solutions
- Mei Li,
- Carelyn Campbell,
- Katsuyo Thornton,
- Elizabeth Holm and
- Peter Gumbsch
Published Online: 12 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 The Minerals, Metals & Materials Society. All rights reserved
2 World Congress on Integrated Computational Materials Engineering
How to Cite
Billur, E., Porzner, H. and Altan, T. (2013) Virtual Prototyping of Lightweight Designs Made with Cold and Hot Formed Tailored Solutions, in 2 World Congress on Integrated Computational Materials Engineering (eds M. Li, C. Campbell, K. Thornton, E. Holm and P. Gumbsch), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118767061.ch8
- Published Online: 12 JUL 2013
- Published Print: 21 JUN 2013
Print ISBN: 9781118766897
Online ISBN: 9781118767061
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!