1. Vapor Deposition Polymerization as an Alternative Method to Enhance the Mechanical Properties of Bio-Inspired Scaffolds
- Joanna M. McKittrick,
- Roger Narayan and
- Hua-Tay Lin
Published Online: 1 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 The American Ceramic Society. All rights reserved.
Advances in Bioceramics and Biotechnologies II: Ceramic Transactions, Volume 247
How to Cite
Chou, P. C., Porter, M. M., McKittrick, J. and Chen, P.-Y. (2014) Vapor Deposition Polymerization as an Alternative Method to Enhance the Mechanical Properties of Bio-Inspired Scaffolds, in Advances in Bioceramics and Biotechnologies II: Ceramic Transactions, Volume 247 (eds J. M. McKittrick, R. Narayan and H.-T. Lin), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118771587.ch1
- Published Online: 1 MAR 2014
- Published Print: 31 JAN 2014
Print ISBN: 9781118771396
Online ISBN: 9781118771587
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!