50. Posttraumatic Stress Disorder: Assessment and Treatment
- Paul Emmelkamp3 and
- Thomas Ehring4
Published Online: 4 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Wiley Handbook of Anxiety Disorders
How to Cite
Kulkarni, M., Barrad, A. and Cloitre, M. (2014) Posttraumatic Stress Disorder: Assessment and Treatment, in The Wiley Handbook of Anxiety Disorders (eds P. Emmelkamp and T. Ehring), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118775349.ch50
University of Amsterdam, the Netherlands
University of Münster, Germany
- Published Online: 4 APR 2014
- Published Print: 24 MAR 2014
Print ISBN: 9781118775356
Online ISBN: 9781118775349
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!