64. Cognitive Bias Modification Training
- Paul Emmelkamp2 and
- Thomas Ehring3
Published Online: 4 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Wiley Handbook of Anxiety Disorders
How to Cite
Grafton, B. and MacLeod, C. (2014) Cognitive Bias Modification Training, in The Wiley Handbook of Anxiety Disorders (eds P. Emmelkamp and T. Ehring), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118775349.ch64
University of Amsterdam, the Netherlands
University of Münster, Germany
- Published Online: 4 APR 2014
- Published Print: 24 MAR 2014
Print ISBN: 9781118775356
Online ISBN: 9781118775349
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!