14. The future of emergency medicine
- Jesse M. Pines MD, MBA, MSCE2,
- Jameel Abualenain MD, MPH3,
- James Scott MD4 and
- Robert Shesser MD, MPH5
Published Online: 30 MAY 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Emergency Care and the Public's Health
How to Cite
Shesser, R. (2014) The future of emergency medicine, in Emergency Care and the Public's Health (eds J. M. Pines, J. Abualenain, J. Scott and R. Shesser), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118779750.ch14
Director, Office for Clinical Practice Innovation, Professor of Emergency Medicine and Health Policy, The GeorgeWashington University, Washington, DC, USA
Assistant Professor of Emergency Medicine, Department of Emergency Medicine, The GeorgeWashington University, Washington, DC, USA; King Abdulaziz University, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Professor of Emergency Medicine and Health Policy, The GeorgeWashington University School of Medicine and Health Science, Washington, DC, USA
Professor and Chair, Department of Emergency Medicine, The GeorgeWashington University, Washington, DC, USA
- Published Online: 30 MAY 2014
- Published Print: 13 MAY 2014
Print ISBN: 9781118779804
Online ISBN: 9781118779750
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!